Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Excuses, Excuses

Dear faithful and loyal blog reader,
I apologize for not having the recap up yet. I promise it will be up before you are tomorrow morning. Due to the fact that I live in northwest Ohio and it's winter and they predicted some snow, I am busy stocking my pantry with every loaf of bread I could buy at the store as well as canned goods to last until the apocalypse. As soon as I am done wrestling the old lady in front of me at Meijer for the last gallon of milk, I will post my recap. Until then, what did you think of the show last night? Anyone else see Brad on The Soup last Friday? Anyone else think he should date Joel McHale instead of any of these bimbos? It appeared to me that Brad actually had a personality when talking to Joel. Anyway, discuss in the in comment section and I will be back with your recap soon!

1 comment: