Tuesday, January 26, 2010

First ever blog entry...

So I realize I am way behind the times here. This is the first ever blog I've ever blogged. Those that know me well will not be surprised by this fact seeing as it is 2010 and I don't even own a "real" cell phone and have never sent a text message before. And no, I'm not 90 years old!

I enjoy watching ABC's The Bachelor and The Bachelorette a little too much. I have watched every season since episode one with Alex. A few seasons in, some girlfriends and I started a little gambling pool to make the viewing of this train wreck a little more fun. We each throw in $10 to "buy" a girl/guy and randomly draw names of the bachelors/bachelorettes. The person who has the girl/guy who gets the final rose also gets the pot of money. I've been playing this game since the Bob season and organizing it myself since the Bryon season and have never won a penny!

I have also read numerous blogs with show recaps. I used to forward these to all the girls in my Bachelor pool but lots of time I got too impatient for these funny recaps to be posted and somewhere along the line I just started writing my own. At first I would just e-mail these to the girls in my Bachelor pool but it has spread to the point where I am also sending them to others and my friends are forwarding them along to their friends. A few of my friends urged me to start my own blog and here we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment